Chemistry Research Topics for Every Task
The role of chemistry in the life and development of society is very great. This sphere is very closely associated with the production of material assets. Chemical disciplines make it possible to assimilate the chemical processes and phenomena of the world from the dialectical materialist positions and master knowledge, skills, the experience of creative activity, and an emotional-value attitude to activity.
Worldview knowledge, attitudes, beliefs, evaluative skills formed in the educational process are comprehended, processed, and converted into values that determine the students’ position in relation to the surrounding reality. Therefore, the role of chemistry in the formation of a scientific worldview is very large, and this also contributes to the development of professional and general cultural competencies of students. Knowledge of the chemical language contributes to a more conscious mastery of chemical concepts and laws, the development of interest in chemistry as a means of studying the basics.
In this paper, we suggest you familiarize yourself with the most interesting chemistry research topics, each of which has a number of various features.
Specific Elements Research
- Aluminum and its welding.
- Nitrogen in food, water, and the human body.
- The hydrogen indicator in our lives.
- Phosphorus, its properties and allotropic changes.
- Aluminum is the metal of the 20th century.
- Silicon and its properties.
- Hydrogen in industry, production and marketing.
- Nitrogen and its compounds.
- Biogenic classification of chemical elements.
- Element number one.
- Aluminum in the kitchen as a dangerous enemy or faithful helper.
- Calcium and its compounds in the human body.
- Aluminum. Alloys of aluminum.
- Nitrogen as a nutrient.
When Chemistry Research Topics Describes Vitamins
- Vitamin C and its meaning.
- The relationship of vitamins and human health.
- Vitamins in human life.
- The phenomenon of vitamin deficiency.
- Vitamins as the basis of vital activity of living organisms.
- Biologically active substances. Vitamins
- Biorole of vitamins.
Everything Related to Water
- Analysis of the quality of spring water.
- Study of water hardness and ways to reduce it.
- Anomalies of water.
- Household filters for treating tap water and a method for their regeneration.
- Anthropogenic effect of wastewater on spring water.
- Water is a habitual and unusual substance.
- The great secret of water.
- Water hardness: current aspects.
- The study of the composition and properties of mineral water.
- Water is the basis of life.
- Research of water quality in reservoirs and a water supply system.
A Little About Cars
- The impact of road transport on air pollution.
- Motorway, snow, soil, plants.
- A car as a source of chemical pollution of the atmosphere.
- Automotive fuel and its use.
Chemistry Research Topics In The Context Of Air
- The composition of the air and its pollution.
- Air as a natural mixture of gases.
- The air we breathe.
- Invisible air.
Trusted write my paper with 100% satisfaction guarantee!
What About Medicine and Pharmacy
- Medicines and poisons in antiquity.
- Medicinal plants.
- Drug Analysis.
- Activated carbon. The phenomenon of adsorption.
- The benefits and harms of aspirin.
- Aspirin as a preservative.
- Ascorbic acid: properties, physiological effect, content and dynamics of accumulation in plants.
- Aerosols and use in medical practice.
- Home medicine chest.
- If It Concerns Food
- Analysis of soft drinks.
- To eat or not to eat, that is the question.
- Caution – beer!
- Nutritional supplements keep bread fresh for longer.
- Energy drinks are a new generation of drinks.
- Chewing gum. Myth and reality.
- Sandwich with iodine, or the whole truth about salt.
- Mayonnaise is a familiar stranger!
- Koumiss and its healing properties
- Analysis of the content of ascorbic acid in some varieties of currant.
- Cranberries like northern lemon.
- Famous drinks. Pros and cons of Pepsi and Coca-Cola, Sprite, and Fanta drinks.
- These delicious but dangerous chips.
- Baby food.
- Juice as a source of ascorbic acid.
- Soda: familiar and unfamiliar.
- Dietary aspartame sugar substitute as a toxic substance.
- A dozen spices through the eyes of a chemist.
- Studying the characteristics of ice cream as a food product.
- Indices of food additives.
- The study of the chemical properties of milk from different manufacturers with an environmental certificate.
- The history of chocolate.
- Iodine in food and its effect on the human body.
- The study of the chemical properties of natural juices from different manufacturers.
- Porridge as a way to improve human health.
- Study of the effect of chewing gum on the human body.
- The use of yeast in the food industry.
- The life value of honey.
- Signs on food packaging.
- Carbonated drinks are poison in small doses.
Let’s Talk About Flavors
- The aroma of health.
- Aromatherapy as a way to prevent colds.
- Ester Based Flavors.
- Aromatic oils as a priceless gift of nature.
- Aromatic essential oils and their use.
- Fragrances, smells, vibes.
A Pinch of Protein-Related Ideas
- Proteins and their nutritional value.
- What is protein afraid of?
- Proteins are the basis of life.
- Proteins and their importance in human nutrition.
- Proteins as natural biopolymers.
Need more recommendations? See our expert-pick of the Plagiarism Checker.
When the Central Component Is the Activities of Scientists
- Facets of bright nature. DI. Mendeleev.
- The great scientist M.V. Lomonosov.
- Mendeleev and the Nobel Prize.
- Periodic system D.I. Mendeleev as the basis of a scientific worldview.
- Great Britain in the life and work of D.I. Mendeleev.
A Few Ideas With Acids
- Acid pH and human health.
- Acid rain and its impact on the environment.
- Acids and alkalis in everyday life.
- In the world of acids.
In the Context of Creativity
- Watercolor paints. Their composition and manufacture.
- Metals in art.
- Painting and chemistry.
Get a perfectly essay writing in a few clicks here!
Piece About Metals
- In the world of metal corrosion.
- Metals in space.
- The effect of metals on the female body.
- Corrosion of metals and methods for its prevention.
- Metals in human life.
- Iron and its compounds.
- Study of the level of corrosion of monuments of the city.
- Metals of the periodic system of chemical elements Mendeleev.
- Metals on the human body.
- Alchemy: myths and reality.
- Iron and the environment.
- Biogenic metals.
- The use of daphnia to determine the threshold values of heavy metal ions.
- The study of the ability and dynamics of the accumulation of heavy metals by medicinal plants.
- Metals in the human body.
- Metals of antiquity.
- Iron as an important component of civilization and life.
- Iron and human health.
- Metals and alloys, their properties and applications in electronic equipment.
Chemistry Research Topics Covering Daily Life and Domestic Aspects
- Chernobyl tragedy
- The composition and properties of vegetable oils.
- Beauty Recipes.
- Psychoactive substances in everyday life.
- The role of saliva in the formation and maintenance of tooth enamel caries resistance.
- Liquid dishwashing detergents.
- Protective properties of toothpaste.
- From the life of a plastic bag.
- Caffeine and its effects on human health.
- Dietary supplements: profanity or benefit?
- Paper and its properties.
- What clothes consist of. Fibers.
- Studying the properties of shampoos.
- Soap story.
- The world of plastics.
- Crystal growing at home.
- Decorative cosmetics and its effect on the skin.
- The world of glass.
- Agronomy. The effect of mineral fertilizers.
- Aquarium as a chemical and biological object of study.
- Learning the secrets of making glue.
- Gluten-free life.
- Indicators in the home.
- Pectin and its effect on the human body.
- Study of the chemical composition of local clays.
- Energy-saving lamps and the environmental crisis.
Disclosure One of Chemistry Research Topics
The phenomenon of Supramolecular Chemistry
Modern supramolecular chemistry studies the processes of molecular recognition and selective binding of molecules into the so-called supramolecules and supramolecular ensembles. Supramolecules are big individual formations consisting of a large, but necessarily finite number of molecular oligomers. At the same time, supramolecular ensembles, which include membranes, vesicles, micelles, dendrimers, block copolymers, clathrates, are polymolecular systems arising as a result of spontaneous association of an indefinite number of components and possessing a spatial organization with which unique physicochemical properties are often associated.
In all supramolecular systems, the receptor contains molecular centers aimed at the selective binding of a specific substrate. As in ordinary chemistry, for the binding of molecules between them, certain interactions must arise, due to which ordering in the space of molecular blocks occurs, and a supramolecular architecture is formed.
However, unlike molecules that are familiar to us, in which atoms are joined by covalent or ionic bonds, the retention of individual fragments in supramolecules occurs due to non-valent intermolecular interactions, which include hydrogen bonds, electrostatic forces, and lyophilic-lyophobic interactions.
Currently, the chemistry of clathrates and interstitial compounds is actively developing, making a huge contribution both to fundamental knowledge and to the practical development of new materials. This is due to the fact that today supramolecular systems are widely used in sorption and selective catalysis, are considered as the most promising candidates for the disposal of radioactive waste and the development of new generation drugs.
So, if, in addition to recognition and binding centers, the receptor contains other functional groups, then after the formation of the supramolecular system, it can act as a carrier, carrying out targeted transport of the substrate associated with it to certain areas of the body.