How to Write a Persuasive Essay and Get an Excellent Grade
Posted on 22 Jan 20194 min read
Academic writing can be a challenge for many college and university students. When you cannot avoid writing an essay, it is crucial to find the main secrets of how to perform a picture-perfect paper in advance. Various professional writers have a bunch of tips on how to write a perfect essay paper. Once dealing with a persuasive essay paper, be very attentive to the structure of the paper, its main arguments, opinions, and other important details. Working with a persuasive essay, you can perform a great paper where you need to express your personal opinion and prove your arguments. If you want to learn how to write a flawless persuasive essay paper, this article will help you to perform your academic assignment excellently.
How to Write a Persuasive Essay Sticking to Your Plan
A persuasive essay is an exceptional type of an essay paper. It has something common with an argumentative essay, but it never remains this type of essay academic paper fully. Many inexperienced writers tend to perform papers very similar to argumentative essays but they are definitely wrong. These two types of papers are different. An argumentative essay requires providing arguments and proving them with evidence, figures, statistics, etc. With this paper, you try to convince the audience to believe in some fact or statement. A persuasive essay has the aim to convince the reader but here you use your own thoughts, opinions, personal emotions, etc. While an argumentative essay prefers reason and logic, persuasive essay relies on emotions and opinions. For many writers, it is easier to reveal own thoughts and opinions concerning a certain topic than to provide numerous data and statistics in order to prove own statement or create research proposal.
Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Definition
Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Format
Persuasive Essay Introduction
Persuasive Essay Outline
Persuasive Essay Structure
Persuasive Essay Template
How to Write a Persuasive Essay: Writing Process Details
When you know all the key points why and how a persuasive essay differs from an argumentative paper, it will become much easier to perform writing. In your essay, you must focus first on your personal thoughts and believes. Your opinions matter the most, so there is no need to look for complex numbers, statistics, and other significant data to prove your theory. You can reveal your point of view and prove it once adopting your personal ideas similarly in a 500 word essay. When you want to submit a perfect paper and get the maximum grade, be very attentive to what you are writing about and how you reveal the topic. It is important for a paper to contain zero mistakes, grammar errors and other misleads. At the same time, the most important thing is to keep a proper structure of an essay and outline every important part.
How to Write a Persuasive Essay: Proper Structure
A persuasive essay is an exceptional type of academic paper that has a set structure and contains the following parts:
- The introduction paragraph always must reveal the main idea of the paper. It needs to catch reader’s attention and force the audience to read the entire essay. It is quite useful to use questions, controversial statements or other appealing sentences to grip readers’ attention.
- Body paragraphs. This is the main part of the paper that contains all the arguments and their explanation. The main idea is conveyed in the body paragraphs. This is the exact part of the text where you try to persuade your reader and provide strong evidence. The writer is a person, who reveals and explains the main subject and makes readers approve everything written in the essay paper.
- This paragraph contains results of conducted research work and final statements. In this part of the text, writers summarize the entire essay, state the most important results, and reveal the main benefits to the reader. The call-to-action sentence is often used in the conclusion.
How to Write a Persuasive Essay: Writing Tips
When performing a persuasive essay, be attentive to providing a proper structure of the text. If you want to reveal your arguments properly, first plan the entire paper like your speech. It is easy to submit a perfect essay, when you follow the next stages:
- Choose the topic and think about how to reveal it;
- Check your audience requirements;
- Conduct a profound research;
- Distinguish the main arguments;
- Organize your ideas and evidence;
- Perform an essay paper.
It is important to organize your ideas in the way to highlight the main characteristic of the analyzed problem, person or event. Make sure you write down strong evidence and can provide recommendations for the problem improvement. The more persuasive you are the better results your final paper will have.